Product and Facility Registrations

All brands and grades of fertilizer, lime and soil/plant amendment products must be registered with the state agriculture department and the State Chemist before they can be sold in the state of Mississippi. Items subject to registration include liming materials, fertilizer materials, mixed grades of fertilizer and all products sold to promote plant growth by means other than supplying a recognized plant food element, or those products applied to plants, seed or soil to improve germination, growth, yield, product quality, reproduction, flavor or other desirable characteristics of plants.

Forms, Laws & Regulations
» Laws
» Regulations