New Trade Mart
- Project Cost – $30 Million
- Trade Mart Size – 110,000 sf.
- 63,000 sf. of column-free space that can be divided into three trade halls.
- The three trade halls can be configured to provide a seamless connection to the Coliseum’s 26,000 sf. arena floor, allowing for larger trade shows and events than possible in the current facility.
- 2,500 sf. commercial kitchen with a service corridor and a lobby that features two cafes as well as a reception area for smaller events.
- A “front porch” across the main facade creates a generous entry into the facility while also providing a large, covered space for exterior events and opens onto a new plaza that is shared with the Coliseum.
- Project Cost – $2.2 Million
- Replaced all 6,500 Coliseum arena seats. Also installed cup holders for each seat.
- Installed new handrails, reflectors, and painted the floors with abrasive, slip-resistant paint to prevent falls.
- Replaced the old sound board and painted the walls with new color scheme to match the new Trade Mart.
- The renovation began in October of 2019 and was scheduled to be completed in January of 2021.
- With event cancellations due to COVID-19, the contractors were able to complete the job five months ahead of schedule.